Products are automatically delivered on your schedule. No obligation, modify or cancel your subscription anytime.
SBO Probiotics Ultimate Capsules (60 Capsules)
- 50 billion shelf-stable CFUs per serving* (no refrigeration needed)
- Supports healthy digestive and immune system function†
- Supports healthy bowel transit time†
- Reduces occasional constipation, gas and bloating†
- Featuring soil-based organisms (SBOs), prebiotics and postbiotics to create a trifecta approach
- Adults take two capsules daily with 8 ounces of water
- We recommend taking the capsules on an empty stomach, either when you first wake up, or right before bed
- *Not intended for children
Bone Broth Protein Powder Vanilla (20 Servings)
- Creamy vanilla flavor
- 20g protein, 2g carbs
- Supports healthy joints and skin†
- Features Collagen type II
- Features glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and 19 amino acids
- From non-GMO, pasture-raised and grass-fed, hormone-free, cage-free and cruelty-free sources
- Adults take one scoop (included) with 12 ounces of water or your favorite hot or cold recipe
- Perfect addition to a daily smoothie
- Mix into pancakes, oatmeal, or baked goods
- Use before or after working out
- Form: Powder
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (24.6g)
- # of Servings Per Container: About 20
- Product Weight 1.1 lb
When your "yeasty gut" is in need of support, in addition to an overall healthy diet and lifestyle, this kit brings 50 billion CFUs* (*at time of manufacture) of “good guy” bacteria that works to promote healthy gut flora, a healthy immune system, digestive function support† and more. And since we all know immune health is tied to gut health, we turned to history’s go-to ingredient when you need a boost — bone broth — now in an easy-to-use powder form that supports your skin, nails, joints, gut and hair.
SBO Probiotics - Ultimate
This Ultimate Probiotic includes a combination of 50 billion soil-based probiotics plus prebiotics and postbiotics (setting the stage for, with and after the probiotics) to create a “trifecta” approach. SBO probiotics are often hardier than other types of probiotics and resistant to harsh environments. Pre-biotics act as “fertilizer” for probiotics. Post-biotics are the metabolites (enzymes and organic acids) created by probiotics. We also added a fermented organic botanical blend, plus select clinically studied strains to deliver support for healthy elimination, reduction of occasional bloating, gas, diarrhea, healthy inflammation response, oral health and more.†
Bone Broth Protein
Bone Broth Protein powder offers the inherent benefits of Collagen type II (which, in turn, naturally features Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid) plus 19 amino acids all rolled up in our chicken-based line. This means gut, joint and skin support in a simple-to-mix, on-the-go, no-big-soup-pot-required powder rather than trying to stew true stock from the connective tissue and bone marrow of animals like our ancestors did.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Axe Answers
Ancient Nutrition co-founder, chiropractor, clinical nutritionist and certified doctor of natural medicine is here to answer your questions!
What does Bacillus subtilis do?
In general, Bacillus subtilis can manage the harsh stomach acid environment, allowing it to get to the digestive system and colonize its beneficial bacteria. Bacillus subtilis is truly a hardy, tough probiotic that is resilient and highly adaptable.
Do I need to refrigerate these probiotics?
No, you do not need to refrigerate these because the strains are shelf-stable. Our shelf-stable probiotics arrive active and can survive at room temperature without refrigeration.
Why should I give my gut extra support?
Fact: Most Americans don’t consume enough probiotics in their diet due to modern processed foods, soil depletion and more. I believe most people are in need of probiotic support.
Here’s why: Thanks to prescription antibiotics, high carbohydrate diets, fluoridated tap water and high levels of stress, the good bacteria in our guts are often diminished, and our bodies can't replace them at the rate required for optimal health.
Many of probiotics’ health benefits are gut- and digestion-related, so here are a few key reasons why gut health, in general, is so important to overall health:
- Up to 80% of the immune system is housed in the gut.
- Between 80% to 90% percent of the body’s serotonin, often referred to as a “feel good” or “happy chemical” which acts as a neurotransmitter, is found in the gut. Serotonin is thought to have many effects on the body, including the areas of digestion, sleep, memory, behavior and more.
- Every bodily cell, tissue and organ depend on proper nutrient absorption and assimilation of food through healthy digestion, and, generally speaking, probiotics can play a supporting role in that.
Is Bone Broth Protein paleo?
Yes! Our Bone Broth Protein is soy, dairy and gluten-free, making it Paleo-Friendly.
What are the benefits of Bone Broth Protein?
Bone Broth Protein naturally contains collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid which all work together to provide support for the gut, joints and skin.†
Does bone broth protein contain collagen and how much?
Yes, Bone Broth Protein naturally contains collagen, specifically type II collagen which is naturally found in chicken bone broth and works to support a healthy gut, skin and joints.† There is approximately 12.2g of collagen in one serving.